Thursday, January 28, 2016

Trump's Inability to Let ANYTHING Go: The Megyn Kelly Version


Okay, let's assume much of America gets its way and Trump becomes the next president. What would worry you the most under those circumstances? I think this thing where he can't let a slight or perceived insult go would be a huge concern. And I'm not late to this party. I thought there was something weird about his "celebrity feud" with Rosie O'Donnell. At least Joan Rivers was using her endless barbs at someone as schtick - as a source for humor. The Donald has just got a weird area here and I think it's obvious. And the most telling aspect of it is that he sees this - not as strange - but as a positive character trait. Go ahead, America. Elect him if you want. But there's something weird about this Megyn Kelly fixation and if I was married to her, I'd have jumped in by now...peacefully of course. But I'm convinced of one thing: his relentless tedious whining about her qualifications, etc...is BULLSHIT. And it's just plain weird.